One of my all time fall baking favorites. I mastered making this 3 years ago & its been a item amongst my clients as well.
Who doesn’t love a warm moist slice of banana bread on a
cool crisp autumn day. It always hits the spot after an amazing dinner or early in the day, paired with some hot tea. This is a great recipe for beginner bakers looking to refine & expand their baking skills.
The loaf can serve up to 4-8 adult portions. To increase the size simply double the recipe.
Prep 15 minutes
Bake 45-50 mins
2 cups coconut flour
1½ teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup grape seed oil
4 bananas (best if ripe), mashed
1/4 cup almond milk (any plant based milk works)
1/2 cup agave nectar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a separate large bowl, whisk together the bananas.
3. Add agave, brown sugar and oil, stirring to combine.
4. Then add in cinnamon & nutmeg, & whisk in almond milk.
5. In a small bowl whisk the coconut flour & salt.
6. Add the flour mixture, stirring just until wet.
7. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Slice bread & allow to cool.
9. Eat & enjoy!
This is the simple step by step tutorial on how to make my famous cinnamon spiced banana bread! Also to mention it is a 100% gluten free, so those who can’t have gluten will enjoy this one! I can’t wait to see how you all’s turn out!
I am Chef Lonnie.G I have been Vegan for 4 years & been building my chef brand since 2019. I have always had a love for cooking & baking ever since I was a young teenager. I have Carribean roots & alot of meals are inspired by what I ate growing up & the different places I have traveled through out my life. I’m always looking to expand, experiment, & teach new ways on how to expand our palates & still eat healthy meals. I have a variety services I offer such as Meal Prep, Private Chef, Virtual Cooking Classes.
What an amazing dinner option that will wow your friends & family, check out our eggplant curry!