As a former seafood lover this one just hit all the right spots. I promise you won’t tell the difference. All the flavors without the cruelty. I love the creativity I had with this one!
I wanted to tap into some of the up north dishes. I know in New England this is a seafood classic. I decided to put the Chef Lonnie.G twist on it. The flavors come together so well, your gonna be telling everyone you know about these. This recipe is great for beginner culinarians looking to expand their skills!
Serves 4. To increase the amount double the recipe.
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
2 cans of palm of hearts chopped
1/2 cup of vegan mayonnaise
1/2 tbs of pink himalayan salt
1/3 tbs of black pepper
2 tbs of old bay seasoning
1/2 tbs of garlic powder
1/3 tbs of nutritional yeast
1 tbs of dill seasoning
1/2 tbs of lime juice
2 hotdog/hoagie rolls
1/2 tbs of scallion/green onion
1. Strain the liquid off of the palm of hearts, rough chop & add to bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise to the palm of hearts in the bowl. Mix well.
3. Add all seasonings: old bay, dill, nutritional yeast, black pepper, salt, garlic powder.
4. Add in the lime juice & mix until all of the ingredients are mixed well.
5. Toast your rolls until slightly crisp, then take the “lobster” & add in your rolls not over filling them but just enough. Add green onions on top for the aesthetic & sprinkle more old bay on top.
6. Plate up & eat & enjoy!
This is the step by step tutorial on how to make a delectable lobster roll. Super tasty & amazing for lunch. Pair with some veggie chips & you have an amazing lunch or dinner.
I am Chef Lonnie.G I have been Vegan for 4 years & been building my chef brand since 2019. I have always had a love for cooking & baking ever since I was a young teenager. I have Carribean roots & alot of meals are inspired by what I ate growing up & the different places I have traveled through out my life. I’m always looking to expand, experiment, & teach new ways on how to expand our palates & still eat healthy meals. I have a variety services I offer such as Meal Prep, Private Chef, Virtual Cooking Classes.
Want a tasty dinner recipe? Check out our oven roasted veggies.