A combination of ingredients straight from Mother Nature for a luxurious experience.
Does your hair need a revival of shine, bounce, and that silky smooth feel without all the extra chemicals, dyes, and who know what? This Hot Oil Treatment is perfect for you! Made from ingredients found in the kitchen and outside; this is Mother Nature’s way of spoiling you with the luxurious and effective treatment your crown needs.
- 1/2 cup of Raw Honey – Honey is a natural humectant, meaning it draws in moisture from the environment. Long lasting moisturization paired with its ability to add shine makes honey a perfect addition to this hot oil treatment!
- 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive – Olive oil brings the benefits of conditioning and nourishing the hair as well as sealing the hair strands to lock in all this MOISTURE and LOVE. It also deeply penetrates the hair making it very effective for softening the hair, strengthening the hair shaft, and providing nourishment to the scalp for hair growth!
- 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil carries similar benefits of conditioning, nourishing, and sealing moisture into the hair as well as treating dry scalp, removing dandruff, increasing shine, providing softness, and promoting hair growth!
- 1 Fresh Hibiscus Flower – Hibiscus is a great floral herb for the hair as it provides many nourishing properties that give the hair a silky soft texture, increase volume, add shine, treats frizz, and revives dull and dry hair back to life!
- Create a double broiler by boiling 2 cups of water in a small pot then getting a large enough GLASS bowl to place on top of the pot.
- Allow the water to boil and the glass the heat up.
- Add both oils and honey into the glass bowl and allow it all to melt down while occasionally stirring the mixture. (During this step, be sure to check the temperature of the mixture with a finger so it does not get too hot)
- Once everything has melted and the mixture is nice and warm, remove the glass bowl and pour the mixture into a blender.
- Then, add your rinsed Hibiscus flower and blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- One the mixture is warm and smooth, pour the mixture into a oil applicator bottle. BE SURE TO SHAKE THE MIXTURE WHEN NEEDED!
- Begin applying the warm oil on dirty dry hair, making sure to get the roots, ends, and to completely saturate the hair.
- Twist up the hair, apply a clear plastic cap, and a scarf to lock in the warmth and moisture!
- Go about your day as usual; completing errands, cleaning, or working.
- You can leave this Hot Oil Treatment in for at least 30 minutes, a few hours, or even over night.
- Then, thoroughly shampoo, condition, detangle, moisturize, and style the hair as usual!
- Hello luxurious, bouncy, shiny, and revived hair!
Try this Honey Hibiscus Hot Oil Treatment whenever your hair needs some love OR do this treatment once a week before every wash for HAIR GROWTH!
Nala Asa Shakur
Nala Asa Shakur formerly known as Tyler A. Norman is the CEO & Founder of The All Natural, Hostess of the world wide podcast, #TTALK , and author of Love Starts Here. She’s a creator & healer serving through various facets of artistry. Her forms of expression range all the way from visual & performing arts, kitchen alchemy, to creative writing and directing. Through her work and her rising movement, #Naturalisthewaytoglow™, she inspires and assist others with self-love, holistic healing, and finding a true inner glow.
You must log in to post a comment.