Super filling dish & very great taste with a variety of flavors. A unique simple dish for the cooler temperature weather.
This recipe is great for beginners. One you can easily master with a couple of attempts.
Serves 8-10 people
Double recipe for more servings
Half recipe for less servings
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
4 cups of arborio rice
1 cup of sliced bell peppers
1 cup of diced carrots
1 cup of enoki mushrooms
1 cup of maitake mushrooms
1 cup of bella mushrooms
1/4 parsley & green onions
1 cup of yellow onions
2 cups of soy sauce (liquid amino’s is a good too)
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of black pepper
1/2 cup of olive oil
1. Heat a hot pan with with oil.
2. Bring water to a boil to cook the risotto rice.
3. Add rice & cook until firm but still soft.
4. Set rice aside once done.
5. In a hot pan add olive oil & sauté garlic. yellow onions, & carrots cook until soft.
6. Add bell peppers & mushrooms & cook until soft.
7. Add the cooked rice to the pan & stir everything well. Add soy sauce, seasonings.
8. Cook until rice has a slight crisp to it. Take off the heat, let cool & garnish with green onions.
9. Serve, eat & enjoy.
This is the recipe I used to make this fire mushroom fried risotto. Super tasty definitely add this to your rotation!
I am Chef Lonnie.G I have been Vegan for 5 years & been building my chef brand since 2019. I have always had a love for cooking & baking ever since I was a young teenager. I have Carribean roots & alot of meals are inspired by what I ate growing up & the different places I have traveled through out my life. I’m always looking to expand, experiment, & teach new ways on how to expand our palates & still eat healthy meals. I have a variety services I offer such as Meal Prep, Private Chef, Virtual Cooking Classes.
You must log in to post a comment.