Great for the fall time & a way to use leftover veggies.
Recently crafted this recipe at work & it was super fire. Loved the simplicity & how tasty it is.
Super simple recipe one you definitely want to add to your culinary bag. You gonna love it.
Serves 2 People
Double or Triple recipe for more servings
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 20 Minutes
1 head of cauliflower
1/2 cup of grape tomatoes
5-6 sweet peppers
3 tablespoons of paprika
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 tablespoon of sea salt
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1/4 cup sliced onions
sprinkle of parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut cauliflower in to thick pieces.
3. Take the grape tomatoes, sweet peppers & cauliflower & add them to a baking pan.
4. Drizzle olive oil, paprika, sea salt, & onion powder.
5. Mix everything well so the veggies are well coated.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until veggies are soft but slightly firm.
7. Plate up & sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
8. Eat & enjoy.
This is the recipe I used to make these fire paprika roasted cauliflower. Super tasty definitely add this to your rotation!
I am Chef Lonnie.G I have been Vegan for 5 years & been building my chef brand since 2019. I have always had a love for cooking & baking ever since I was a young teenager. I have Carribean roots & alot of meals are inspired by what I ate growing up & the different places I have traveled through out my life. I’m always looking to expand, experiment, & teach new ways on how to expand our palates & still eat healthy meals. I have a variety services I offer such as Meal Prep, Private Chef, Virtual Cooking Classes.