Asian cuisine has always been one of my favorites.
Outside of the classics like fried rice & spring rolls the lo mein noodles always hit. So you know I had to put my own sauce on it. The Chef Lonnie.G way.
This is a simple recipe that anyone can make.
Serves 4 people
Double recipe for more servings
Prep 30 minutes
Cook 20 minutes
1 head of broccoli chopped
1/2 cup of sliced red bell peppers
1/2 cup of sliced bella mushrooms
1/2 cup of sliced yellow onions
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 pack of lo mein noodles
1/4 cup of liquid aminos or (soy sauce)
1 cup of stir fry sauce
1 tablespoon of olive oil (sesame oil for more flavor)
1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon of parsley
1. Bring water to a boil for lo mein noodles to cook.
2. Sauté onions & garlic in oil until soft.
3. Add the mushrooms, broccoli, peppers, to the pan & sauté for 3 mins until soft.
4. Drop the noodles in the water & cook for 4 mins until soft yet slightly firm.
5. Add the liquid aminos to the veggies & seasoning’s.
6. Drain the noodles & add them to veggies. Add the stir fry sauce & mix everything well.
7. Sprinkle a bit of parsley on top & take off the heat.
8. Plate up & serve with spring rolls on the side with chopsticks (if you want).
9. Eat & enjoy.
This is the recipe I used to make this fire Lo Mein Noodles very tasty. Definitely add this to your rotation!
I am Chef Lonnie.G I have been Vegan for 5 years & been building my chef brand since 2019. I have always had a love for cooking & baking ever since I was a young teenager. I have Carribean roots & alot of meals are inspired by what I ate growing up & the different places I have traveled through out my life. I’m always looking to expand, experiment, & teach new ways on how to expand our palates & still eat healthy meals. I have a variety services I offer such as Meal Prep, Private Chef, Virtual Cooking Classes.
You must log in to post a comment.