I’m always an advocate for eating your veggies & this combination I created is so fire! I usually like asparagus as my consistent side dish but green beans just as valid. This dish is one you definitely want to have in your rotation!
Serves 4 double for more servings.
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
2 bags of green beans (washed)
1/2 cup of vegan parmesan
1/4 cup of vegan butter
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of italian seasoning
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
1/2 tablespoon of black pepper
1 tablespoon of garlic salt
1 pack of plant based steak of choice
1/2 cup of bbq sauce of choice
1 cup of quinoa
1/2 tablespoon of italian seasoning, parsley, garlic salt, black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a medium sized bowl add the green beans, minced garlic, seasonings, vegan butter & vegan parmesan.
3. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together so the green beans are well coated.
4. On a sheet tray or baking pan add the green beans to it. Space them out well enough so they cook evenly.
5. Bake for 20 mins.
6. Once done set aside & add a sprinkle of fresh parsley & more parmesan on top.
7. (Optional) for the Korean BBQ Steak, pour the sauce in a sauté pan on medium heat, then add the steak to it.
8. Cook steak in the sauce until it thickens & is hot. Remove from the heat
9. For the herbed quinoa, boil 2 1/2 cups of water & add quinoa & let it cook 10-12 mins until fluffy but not mushy.
10. Plate up a dish with the quinoa, Korean bbq steak, & herbed quinoa. Sprinkle a bit of parsley on top for presentation.
11. Eat & enjoy!
This is the recipe I used to make these Garlic Parmesan Green Beans. Add this to your dinner rotation!
I am Chef Lonnie.G I have been Vegan for 5 years & been building my chef brand since 2019. I have always had a love for cooking & baking ever since I was a young teenager. I have Carribean roots & alot of meals are inspired by what I ate growing up & the different places I have traveled through out my life. I’m always looking to expand, experiment, & teach new ways on how to expand our palates & still eat healthy meals. I have a variety services I offer such as Meal Prep, Private Chef, Virtual Cooking Classes.
Want a new dinner recipe? Check out our Jerk Chickpeas!
You must log in to post a comment.