A hint of Sweet, Spice, and Everything Nice
Spring is here, its warming up outside & its one of the best times of the year its mango season! Mangoes are my favorite fruit & they are very versatile.
One of my more simpler recipes, anyone can make this. Great for beginners to learn & add a new recipe to your bag.
Serves 4 people double recipe for more servings.
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
4 cups of frozen mangoes
1 tablespoon of agave nectar
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1/4 cup of spring water
fresh mint leaves
sprinkle of tajin (optional)
1. Add frozen mangoes to blender.
2. Add in agave, water, lemon juice.
3. Blend for 2-3 mins until smooth but slightly thick.
4. Pour into a loaf pan & let freeze until firm. 1-2 hours is best for quick serving. (Freeze overnight for a more solid sorbet.)
5. Remove sorbet from freezer & serve in a bowl. Top with fresh mint for the presentation & tajin for an extra kick!
6. Eat & enjoy!
This is the recipe I used to make this immaculate Miami Mango Sorbet. Refreshing & healthy. Add this to your weekly rotation!
I am Chef Lonnie.G I have been Vegan for 5 years & been building my chef brand since 2019. I have always had a love for cooking & baking ever since I was a young teenager. I have Carribean roots & alot of meals are inspired by what I ate growing up & the different places I have traveled through out my life. I’m always looking to expand, experiment, & teach new ways on how to expand our palates & still eat healthy meals. I have a variety services I offer such as Meal Prep, Private Chef, Virtual Cooking Classes.
Want a new dinner recipe? Check out our Vegan Crab Cakes!