“Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”Roy Bennet
Starting our morning off with affirmations is powerful, back that up, affirming anything of love within ourselves is always powerful. Which is why we can say them, write them, and listen to them at any point in the day and be impacted. But, theres something about saying them first thing in the morning. The time where there’s a brand newness in the air. The sun has risen all over again and not too many thoughts have had a chance to start directing our perspective quite yet. Were open, receiving, and starting out our day; a perfect time to set intentions and take narrative of our reality. When we say them and not only say, but believe affirmations at these points in time, we can shift our energy to creating a positive day.
4 Ways to Use Affirmations
- Record/Listen – Use your phone to record yourself saying affirmations aloud. Save it under whatever category you desire (Daily Affirmations, Morning Affirmations, Hair Affirmations, Skin, Career etc.). Listen to the recording!
- Speak -Write down your affirmations and say them aloud to yourself.
- Write– Write your affirmations down in a journal.
- Read – Read your affirmations to yourself.
22 Morning Affirmations to Start a Positive Day!
- I am grateful for this new and unique day.
- I am aligned with my path.
- I am exactly where I should be.
- I am present and at peace.
- I am walking in my purpose.
- I am in awareness of all that’s around me.
- I am learning from all that’s around me.
- I am in flow.
- I am trusting divine timing.
- I am couragelousy facing my fears with love.
- I am confident and aware of my power.
- I am gifted.
- I am strong and passionate.
- I am allowing my emotions to flow like water.
- I am creating flowers and not weeds in my garden of thoughts.
- I am choosing to enjoy the journey; adventure awaits.
- I am always growing.
- I am whole and complete.
- I am unlimited.
- I am worthy of receiving unconditional love.
- I am giving unconditional love.
- I am unconditional love.
Nala Asa Shakur
Tyler A. Norman who now goes by Nala Asa Shakur is the CEO of The All Natural as well as the author of Love Starts Here. She’s a multifaceted creator & healer serving through various forms of artistry. Her ways of expression range from being an author, philosopher, model, holistic health guide, creative director, to a Kitchen alchemist . Through her work and her movement, #Naturalisthewaytoglow™, she inspires and assist others with personal growth, self-love, holistic healing, and finding an inner glow.
Want more affirmations? Read our affirmations & meditation for releasing anxiety!
You must be logged in to post a comment.