Clear breakouts + Reveal a Goddess Glow
If you’re looking for a natural face mask to help clear breakouts, brighten, and tighten your skin, you’ve found your remedy! This green goddess face mask is your ticket to a natural goddess GLOW. Packed with essential vitamins, antioxidants, and green goodness!
- 1 tsp of Moringa Powder – Moringa is a superfood green that is excellent for the over all well being. It also provides amazing benefits for the skin as well! Moringa is packed with vitamin C which is an essential vitamin for collagen production. Moringa can help increase firmness of skin, tighten, and reveal a youthful texture.
- 1 tsp of Fine Green Tea or Matcha Powder– Green tea or matcha (A higher quality green tea) is packed with antioxidants which protect the skin from free radicals and damage caused by the environment. Green tea also help detoxify the body and skin to remove any toxins which can also help clear acne.
- 1/2 tsp of Spirulina Powder– Spirulina is an algae packed with 18/22 amino acids and full of micro elements that support skin regeneration! It also can also provide anti-aging effects.
- 1 tsp of Raw Honey or Manuka Honey– Honey is a natural humectant, meaning it draws in moisture from the environment, making it a deep ingredients for bringing life back to dull skin. On top of its moisturizing abilities, honey also has antibacterial properties which help it to soothe and clear acne, skin irritations, and rashes.
- 1/2 tsp of Cold Pressed Rose Hip Oil – Rose Hip Oil is a Light anti-aging oil full of antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin A which treats fine lines, wrinkles, and increases skin elasticity! Rose hip oil is also amazing for lightening scar and hyperpigmentation.
- 1 tsp of Organic Rose Water (Make your own: DIY Frankincense & Rose Water Toner + Skin Refresher) Roses are a beautiful herb to incorporate into DIY skin products due to HYDRATE and balance our skins PH! Roses are also the highest vibrating flower which makes their energy PURE LOVE. The vibrant and healing rose water helps soothe any acne, rashes, or skin irritations as well as provide soft and supple skin. On top of that rose water natural enhances the tone, vibrancy, elasticity, and tightness of skin
Preparing Your Face Mask
- Add your Green Tea or Matcha Powder to a mortar and pestle. ( WARNING If using green tea leaves, be sure to use the mortar and pestle to grind up the leaves into a finer powder before continuing! This will prevent you from creating micro tears on the skin.)
- Next, add the Spirulina and Moringa Powder.
- Continuing using the mortar and pestle to thoroughly grind all the dry ingredients into a fine powder.
- Then add your honey, rose water, tea tree oil, and rose hip oil into the dry ingredients.
- Continue using the mortar and pestle to mix wet and dry ingredients into a nice textured mask. (Shouldn’t be to runny or too thick!)
- Now that your mask is ready, begin your green goddess ritual by thoroughly cleansing and gently drying the skin.
- Then, go ahead and spread that green goddess goodness onto the skin! (A medium thick layer. Not too thin and not to thick!)
- Leave the mask on for approximately 30 minutes.
- While waiting BOOST the Goddess benefits of the mask by drinking a cup of green tea or green juice!
- Finish up by washing the mask off with warm water first then end with cold water! ( You can also use the mask as an exfoliator!)
- Follow with our DIY Frankincense & Rose Water Toner + Skin Refresher and a moisturizer for a GLORIOUS GODDESS GLOW!
When to Use the Green Goddess Face Mask
Use the Green Goddess Face Mask on clean and dry skin once a week for 30 minutes for the best results!
Although this face mask is packed with many key ingredients for treating acne and bringing a youthful glow to the skin, ultimately clear skin comes from within! Adding this mask into your regular self care routine + EATING your greens and cutting pack on processed foods, sugar, dairy, and gluten is what truly reveals goddess skin!
Nala Asa Shakur
Nala Asa Shakur formerly known as Tyler A. Norman is the CEO & Founder of The All Natural, Hostess of the world wide podcast, #TTALK , and author of Love Starts Here. She’s a creator & healer serving through various facets of artistry. Her forms of expression range all the way from visual & performing arts, kitchen alchemy, to creative writing and directing. Through her work and her rising movement, #Naturalisthewaytoglow™, she inspires and assist others with self-love, holistic healing, and finding a true inner glow.