5. Mix everything well so the veggies are well coated.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until veggies are soft but slightly firm.
7. Plate up & sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
8. Eat & enjoy.
This is the recipe I used to make these fire paprika roasted cauliflower. Super tasty definitely add this to your rotation!
I am Chef Lonnie.G I have been Vegan for 5 years & been building my chef brand since 2019. I have always had a love for cooking & baking ever since I was a young teenager. I have Carribean roots & alot of meals are inspired by what I ate growing up & the different places I have traveled through out my life. I’m always looking to expand, experiment, & teach new ways on how to expand our palates & still eat healthy meals. I have a variety services I offer such as Meal Prep, Private Chef, Virtual Cooking Classes.
Both of these creamy and filling pastas are a healthy and hearty meal made from 100% PLANTS!
You’re getting herbs, vegetables, healthy fats, and essential proteins all in one delicious dish. Leaving your savory taste buds beyond satisfied! These meals are made special with love and creativity for a tasty approach to holistic health.
This Basil Pesto Pasta BOTH WAYS is perfect for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. It simple enough to whip up after a long day or to keep you satisfied all day after lunch! These meals even serve as a great post-workout meal with all the protein packed into every bite!
I make this dish when I’m craving a filling pasta! It pairs perfectly with homemade garlic bread (plant based of course), a simple salad, and someone to share it with!
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add your box of penne pasta
2. Boil pasta for approximately 7-9 min till cooked aldente ( follow box instructions DON’T COOK FOR TOO LONG )
3. While your pasta is boiling add all your sauce ingredients into a blender (personal size works best) or food processor
4. Add water to thin out the sauce if needed
5. Blend until sauce is smooth and creamy
6. Turn the stove top heat down to low remove the pot and drain your pasta completely
7. Add your sauce to the pot and mix in on low heat till sauce is hot
8. Cover and remove pot from heat
9. In a medium to large pot on high heat add 1/2 cup water (or more) and (optional) 1/2 tsp of oil or plant based butter
10. Add broccoli and mix in seasoning
11. Place lid on the pot and let the veggies steam for approximately 5 minutes or until desired texture is reached
12. Plate your pasta, add your veggies on top, and top it off with an optional fresh arugula or onion sprouts
Notes: Seasoning measurements vary depending on your own personal palette.
Comment below if you enjoyed this recipe!
Nala Asa Shakur
Tyler A. Norman who now goes by Nala Asa Shakur is the CEO of The All Natural as well as the author of Love Starts Here. She’s a multifaceted creator & healer serving through various forms of artistry. Her ways of expression range from being an author, philosopher, model, holistic health guide, creative director, to a Kitchen alchemist . Through her work and her movement, #Naturalisthewaytoglow™, she inspires and assist others with personal growth, self-love, holistic healing, and finding an inner glow.
You must be logged in to post a comment.