We all know how hot the summertime heat can get! This watermelon juice is fortified with simple yet powerful ingredients, to keep your energy nourished.
Next time you feel called to have some fresh fruit juice, consider the benefits of naturally enhancing the properties and nutrients in the juice. Fruit juices are meant to be simple and easy on the digestion, this is why we only added light and simple ingredients to complement the fruit. Combined with wild harvested sea moss, dates, and the rind of the watermelon, this recipe will take your hydration to the next level!
Servings: 3 quarts, 12 cups
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Half of a large, seeded watermelon
1/2 cup – 1 cup sea moss gel
3 – 5 pitted dates
- With a clean rag, rinse off the rind of the watermelon.
- Cut watermelon in to pieces that will fit your juicer best.
- Separate however much rind you would like to include, compost the rest. I like to juice together 75% fruit and 25% rind.
- Juice on low speed for maximum extraction. Strain when finished, in to a large bowl or pitcher.
- Add juice, sea moss, and dates to a blender. Blend on medium high speed till smooth, should be less than a minute.
- Serve chilled or fresh. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: you may need to blend your ingredients in batches depending on how much you have and how big your juicer is. Remember, keep it simple, no need to complicate.
Meet Our New Content Creator!
I am a producer of Life Force Energy. I am gifted with many talents and I am here to give abundantly. I work in a wide range of mediums from culinary arts, music production, graphic design, photography and more. I empower others through creatively expressing my perspective of this experience. SolFood is the artistic alchemy of eating from the sun. Aligning our light, by eating in tune with the life giving light.